Saturday 10 November 2012

Stay with me Evelyn...

That day. Such a powerful memory, so potent.

Stay with me Evelyn,
Don't leave me with the medicine,
I'm more afraid than I've ever been,
So stay with me Eve... lyn...

Such a whirlwind of chaotic thoughts engulfing consuming sufforcating. A ficticious see-saw, almost useen to the eye, swinging playfully (maliciously) to and fro, to and fro. Listen. Drown out the voices, mummy's not coming home tonight baby.

Spin.

Come on come on, turn a little faster.
Come on come on, the world will follow after.

Broken hearts and torn up letters,
Girl you just can't dance forever.

A letter written in black sealed with wax. Red and black.

Sufforcating. Let me breathe a different kind of air.

We both suffer but we don't talk about it. What is there to say? We both sit there not really listening but hearing every word as they gently pierce our skin and poison our blood. Blood. Why does having the same blood matter so much? Our blood isn't healthy. It's tainted, clotted and congealed. It's turning on itself and we have only our own bitterness to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment